There are many reasons why you may need to sell your house quickly. And we can help you with almost any situation you’re in.
- Foreclosures: If you’re headed for or already in foreclosure, you aren’t alone. Millions of people are right there with you and desperate for answers.
- Loss of a job: In today’s very slow economic recovery, thousands of people have lost their jobs and can no longer afford their mortgage.
- Relocations: Many people need to make a fast move, whether it’s job related, to be closer to family, or any reason. We can help with quick solutions to get you on your way!
- Getting a divorce: A divorce can be painful enough, let alone trying to sell your house fast so you can get on with your life.
- Rise in property taxes: Depending on where you live, your property taxes might be skyrocketing and you just need to move fast to a lower tax area.
- Settle an estate: Unfortunately, many people are left with properties from a deceased relative. We can help you avoid the burdens of finding a real estate agent and a lot of other details involved in selling your relative’s house.
- Tenants moving or evicted: Maybe you’ve had a run of bad tenants or your current tenants and moving. Being a landlord sometimes creates way more headaches than you want to deal with.
Here’s how we can help save you time and money:
|No Costly Repairs:
We’ll buy your house AS-IS so you don’t have to spend any more money for repairs or modifications.
|No Real Estate Agent Fees:
We use our own contract and a local title company so you don’t have to spend any of your money on costly realtor fees. That means you get more money for your house.
We can close on your house fast so you can have your cash usually within 30 days.